mercoledì 11 luglio 2018

New Book - Poems from paradise island by Foolchund Saahil






















My name is Foolchund Saahil. Born on 18 February 1999, I am a young writer and poet of 19 years living in the eastern region of the island of Mauritius. I started writing at the age of 18. I began with poetry and later wrote even short stories, still unpublished. I started blogging in December 2017 where I shared my works online. This collection presents 15 poems I have written. I sincerely hope that you will appreciate my works.
Info link

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

POLICY

IT - Il network di Stefano Donno e I Quaderni del Bardo Edizioni è un Open Space Laboratoriale di ricerca e progettazione con AI (inclusi Gemini e modelli affini). I contenuti sono prodotti con supporto di intelligenza artificiale sotto supervisione, verifica e responsabilità editoriale umana. L'uso di AI è trasparente, etico e finalizzato a migliorare creatività, ricerca e qualità editoriale. EN - The network of Stefano Donno and I Quaderni del Bardo Edizioni is an Open Laboratory Space for research and design with AI (including Gemini and related models). The contents are produced with the support of artificial intelligence under human supervision, verification, and editorial responsibility. The use of AI is transparent, ethical, and aimed at enhancing creativity, research, and editorial quality